Friday 10 July 2015

Frankie Spaces, Volume 3



Very, very proud to have my work included in Frankie magazine's Spaces book, volume 3.  I am a big fan of the Spaces series -- I think I have nabbed all three within a week of them being released.  Like the majority of people, I love to snoop around other people's houses, learning all I can about them through their stuff..... 

The first commissioned portraits that I ever painted were (rather bravely) commissioned by Andrea Shaw of Stampel.   (See more about them here.)  To have them appreciated and displayed in her beautiful home is wonderful, but to have them appear inside a real live book is seriously amazing.  (That's her home on the cover, too.)

Spaces 3 is highly recommended.  Refreshingly non Melbourne/ Sydney-centric, it's a great read, too. 

No comments: